Saturday, November 26, 2011

I caved to peer pressure and square basers!

Well I finally caved and am going to start playing WHFB now. I would like to thank Ryan and Dave for poking me untill I bled!

This will open up a few more doors to be able to get back to hanging out with some people I knew a long time ago and since lost touch with. The funny thing is that when I was in the heat of this in the 90's everyone played everything (40k, Fantasy, Blood Bowl, Necromunda, etc....). Now it seems that there are quite a few people who only play one or the other. I found this kinda upsetting as I remember growing up and working at the game store and it wasn't uncommon for one peron to come in to play fantasy and then after that was done to break out our 40k and play, which made for a long, but fun day.

So you may be asking what will Dan be playing?

Well I am going to try and make a competitived Chaos Undivided Warrior Army. (thanks to Dave who made a mistake and won an ebay auction!) I haven't picked the book up and started looking at the old 90's army books I had for them. Back in the day I had a 1500 point Chaos army and it was pretty crappy, but nowadays there are so many diffrent options that weren't in the 2nd ed book. Everyone I have spoken with says they are a decent starter army and honestly thats kinda where I am at with both 40k and fantasy (just a casual gamer and not competitive.)

Thats all I got for now, stay tuned for some ramblings on how I hate putting together all the new stuff, or how I glued my hand to my face, and how many cuts I will have!


Let me leave you with this picture it will be ordered soon!








Isn't it cute! I will name him fuzzy tusk!

No comments:

Post a Comment