Friday, November 11, 2011

Geekness again!

Hoping to get a game in tonight! Have a pretty good idea for a decent list and going to run with it at 1750 points just to see how it plays out. Trying to go for an all scout army with alittle twist and using Shrike with a unit of lighting claw (or S/S T/H I haven't decided yet) termies in a land raider crusader (according to what I keep reading Shrike can join the unit before putting anything on the table so he can join my 5 man squad of termies in the land raider and they all gain the inflitrate special rule, thanks for the help Jacob!) This just means that I won't deploy anything on the table and be able to better set myself up for a win (1-32 as of last week).






This may end up being my next purchase if I can't get anywhere with regular stuff might as well throw money at something with some firepower!

untill next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment